Arvind MehtaChairman and Managing Director
- From 1973 to 1978 with M/s. Jyoti Limited, as an Engineer for the erection, testing and commissioning of the equipment viz. H.T. Switchgears upto 33 kV, outdoor switchyards upto 132kV, Power and Motor control centres, Power and Distribution transformers. Specialized in testing and commissioning of power system protection systems and relay testing and calibration.
- From 1978 to 1982 with M/s. Tata Consulting Engineers, Bangalore and Bombay as a Design Engineer for Power Plants and Industrial Plants for electrical power and distribution system including control and protection engineering for industrial plants upto 220kV outdoor switchyard and power plants upto 220MW.
- From 1982 to till date as Chairman and Managing Director of M/s. Elcon Engineers Private Limited, Vadodara a Company providing vital engineering services and solutions for the Industries in following areas as shown below.
- Outdoor switchyard ranging up to 220kV
- Indoor substations ranging from up to 33kV
- Captive power plant upto 125MW
- Wind farm and Solar power evacuation upto 330MW
Member of IEEE(PES) ERDA, SPE, CBIP AND CIGRE